Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is a picture-window into a four school partnership with funding from the Comenius office of the European Union. The theme of our partnership is health , and based on our project activities we hope to make our pupils aware of good and bad health habits and participate in creating a positive image of themselves.The schools are from Bulgaria, Lithuania, Holland and Brittany, France.
5 comments:
That is a lovely dance ... what do the words of the song mean ?
Children, if you want pen-friends give your emails to Marieta and she will send them to me, that way children from Brittany can write to you !
Hello, my name is Matilda. I like your dance !
Hello, my name is Matilda. I like your dance !
Children want pen-friends from Brittany-of course:)I send to Deirdre e-mails and Skype addresses( G-mail )
Marieta : Deirdre didn't give to us Sky adresses :'( ...
The dance is fine, but it's not my favorite dance :)
Post a Comment