Thursday, October 16, 2008

The pupils in Brittany have developed a questionnaire in English class about leisure activities.  They are then going to analyse the data in maths class and use it to create charts and tables for comparison. Here are the questions :

How often do you play computer or video games?
a) everyday
b) sometimes
c) hardly ever
d) never

How many hours do you watch TV every week?
a) 0-2 hours
b) 2-4 hours
c) 4-6 hours 
d) more than 6 hours

Where do you meet your friends? (2 answers possible)
a) at home
b) at school
c) on the internet
d) in the park
e) at a youth club

The reason I engage in leisure activities is : (1) the most important to (5) the least important
___ to make new friends
___ to relax
___ to be active physically
___ to have fun
___ because I sometimes want to be alone

How many hours do you practice sport a week?
a) 0-2
b) 2-4
c) 4-6
d) more than 6

Do you have a collection?
a) Yes
b) No

If yes, what do you collect?
a) stamps
b) coins/money
c) pins
d) miniatures
e) other _________________

What sports do you play? (choose as many as you want)
a) football
b) basketball
c) rugby
d) handball
e) tennis
f) swimming
g) other ______________________

Do you prefer team sports or individual sports?
a) team
b) individual

How much do you like reading?
a) I love reading
b) I'm fond of reading
c) I don't mind reading
d) I don't like reading

How often do you do things with your parents (go to the cinema, visit friends or relatives, go out to eat, go on walks or bike rides, etc..)
a) never
b) every week
c) every month
d) once or twice a year











No comments: